February 14, 2008

Electability

I generally try to stay away from this consideration as I will be backing whoever becomes the nominee, but the numbers are telling:

Pres '08Feb 14 Rasmussen
Obama (D) 46%, McCain (R) 42%
Pres '08Feb 14 Rasmussen
McCain (R) 48%, Clinton (D) 41%

1 comment:

alyceclover said...

I do not vote for a Party, I vote for a candidate. If my choice is between Clinton and McCain, I go with the Green Party and Cynthia McKinney. If the Clintons do not clean up their unethical campaign behavior, I might just vote McCain (either are a disaster for the USA as it once was)for a sense of perverse pleasure.

I also do not pay much attention to polls~they do not vote, people do. The sampling of people, does not reflect the general population and often the questions are worded to bring about a desired result.

Example: if they asked me who would I vote for McCain or Clinton, my answer is neither of the above. If they gave me a choice between Romney or Huckabee and Clinton, I would still be neither of the above, but would be forced to choose Clinton, who I would not vote for under any circumstances.

Ever since she was young and supporting Barry Goldwater, she has been looking to men for leadership and if I wanted someone who can not make a choice without following men, I could vote for any number of men with wrong thinking and actions.